Substitute Teachers Needed
- Applicants must hold one of the following license requirements: PEL, ESL-Para with Bachelor’s, Substitute License with Bachelor’s, or Temporary Substitute License with Associates Degree.
- Retired Teachers are also encouraged to apply
- License must be registered in South Cook, Region 07
- Please visit https://www.isbe.net/Pages/Licensure.aspx for license requirements if needed.
- Must be willing to sub in grades K-8 and specials
- Day by day and possible long-term positions, flexible schedule
- Burbank has seven elementary buildings and one junior high building
- The daily rate is $100.00 per day
Please complete online application at: https://www.applitrack.com/burbank/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?internaltransferform.Url=&category=Substitute
Applicants are subject to a criminal background check and must provide a current physical. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Sub Coordinator at 708-496-0500.
Office hours are 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
NOTE: Faxed or E-mailed letters will NOT be accepted.
Burbank School District 111 ensures equal employment/educational opportunities/affirmative action regardless of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age or handicap.