Burbank School District 111 is accepting kindergarten registration for the 2019-2020 school year. Online registration is now open. Your child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2019.
Go to the district website, www.bsd111.org, and click on registration, select kindergarten and start a new registration. Once you have registered online you will need to provide the following documents before enrollment is final:
- Original birth certificate
- 3 proofs of residency:
- Driver’s license or State ID
- 1 of the following: mortgage papers, real estate tax bill, property title, lease, or notarized affidavit, if needed
- 1 of the following: electric bill, gas bill, water bill, car registration, homeowner’s/renter’s insurance
Documents can be submitted on one of the dates listed below between the hours of 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Your child doesn’t need to attend the registration. Also, please bring the original and a copy of the documents listed above, in order to expedite the process.
- Thursday, March 14 at Maddock School
- Tuesday, March 19 at Burbank School
- Wednesday, April 3 at Kennedy School