Attention Luther Burbank School Families:
We are excited to announce that construction on Linder Avenue is complete and we may now use the pick-up and drop-off lane. To ensure the safety of our students during drop off and pick up we ask that you please use the following procedures effective Monday, November 26th. We appreciate everyone’s patience during the construction period and we are looking forward to using the drop off and pick up lane.
For morning drop-off:
- Students should not be dropped off before 7:35 am.
- Drop-off will be on Linder Ave. using the new drop-off and pick-up lane.
- Please remain in your car when dropping off your child.
- There will be staff to assist your child into the building.
- Your child should exit the car from the right (passenger) side along the drop off lane.
- After dropping off your child in the drop off lane, you must turn right on Linder Ave.
- It is important that all families remain in their car and follow the flow of the traffic to ensure a safe drop off.
- If you would like to walk your child into the building, you must park your car and escort them to the front of the building.
- Kindergarten students will exit from the doors facing 83rd St. They will exit from door 2S.
- Students in 1st through 6th grade will exit the building from doors 2W, 3W, and 4W.
- Parents may park along the drop off lane until their child exits the building.
- To keep the flow of traffic at dismissal it is important that you stay in line.
- Parents may also park along Linder Ave.
- Please do not double park in the drop off lane.