To ensure the safety of our students during drop off and pick up we ask that you please do the following:
For morning drop-off:
- Students should not be dropped off before 7:35 am.
- Please remain in your car when dropping off your child.
- There will be staff to assist your child into the building.
- Your child should exit the car from the right (passenger) side along the drop off lane.
- After dropping off your child in the drop off lane, you must turn right on 83rd Street. heading towards Linder Avenue.
- If you would like to park and exit your vehicle to drop-off or pick-up your child, please park on Linder Ave. or 82nd Street.
- Parking will not be allowed on 83rd Street between Long Avenue and Linder Avenue in order to keep the field of vision unobstructed and to prevent injuries and collisions.
- Bus riders will exit the building first.
- Students will all exit from the doors facing 83rd Street.
- Parents may park along the drop off lane until their child exits the building.
- Parents may also park on Linder Ave. or 82nd Street.
- Please do not double park on the drop off lane.
- Parking will not be allowed on 83rd Street between Long Avenue and Linder Avenue to prevent injuries and collisions.
Police officers will be present to assist the first week of school to make sure everything runs smoothly.
We are looking forward to a great school year and we appreciate your patience during this transition.