Students who have not completed registration, including residency verification, will not be issued a device.
You can avoid the line and submit your residency verification documents via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for a list of the acceptable residency documents. For returning students, once the documents are verified, your snap code will be sent via email. For kindergarten and new students, if you have not already done so, please register online. Go to www.bsd111.org, click registration and select K-8 New Student Registration for 2020-21.
Please note the following:
- Snapcode letters were prepared prior to the shutdown and indicate a deadline of May 15, which will be extended.
- Parents/Guardians will be unable to change their child’s grade. The technology department does a district-wide rollover during the summer.
- Students moving on to Liberty should use the snapcode received and not register as a new student. Students currently in grades 5-6 will be automatically assigned to Liberty for the next school year.
- Families who need to verify residency annually will receive a letter with additional instructions.
- For those that need an Owner of Residence affidavit, click here for the form.