We are currently experiencing a high volume of residency emails. They are being responded to in the order they are received. Parents that have submitted complete residency verification documents via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address will have snapcodes released via email. Parents requesting an appointment will receive a call or email scheduling a date and time to come in and provide residency verification documentation. Please be patient as the staff continue to review emails, documents, and provide responses.
We are currently scheduling appointments on the dates listed below between the times of 9:00 am and 2:00 pm. All appointments will be held at Burbank School, 8235 S. Linder.
June 24, 2020
June 23, 2020
June 25, 2020
June 30, 2020
July 2, 2020
Returning students should have received a personalized letter via U.S. mail that includes a secure log-in snapcode. Go to the district website, click Returning Student Registration and enter your snapcode to start the process. Please note the following:
- Snapcode letters were prepared prior to the shutdown and indicate a deadline of May 15, which will be extended.
- Parents/Guardians will be unable to change their child’s grade. The technology department does a district-wide rollover during the summer.
- Students moving on to Liberty should use the snapcode received and not register as a new student. Students currently in grades 5-6 will be automatically assigned to Liberty for the next school year.
- Families who need to verify residency annually will receive a letter with additional instructions.
- For those that need an Owner of Residence affidavit, click here for the form.