PowerSchool is the fastest-growing, most widely used web-based student information system, supporting nearly 10 million students in all 50 states and 65 countries. PowerSchool enables today's educators to make timely decisions that impact student performance while creating a collaborative environment for parents, teachers and students to work together in preparing 21st century learners for the future.
Accelerated Reader (AR) is the most popular and successful reading product of all time. AR’s advanced technology helps you:
- Make essential reading practice more effective for every student.
- Personalize reading practice to each student’s current level.
- Manage all reading activities including read to, read with, and read independently.
- Assess students’ reading with four types of quizzes: Reading Practice, Vocabulary Practice, Literacy Skills, and Textbook Quizzes.
- Build a lifelong love of reading and learning.
How STAR Reading Enterprise Works
- Student takes the test. Item difficulty dynamically adjusts to the student’s ability level. Each successive response gives STAR Reading Enterprise more data to pinpoint the test-taker's actual achievement level.
- You get results. Each 15-minute STAR Reading Enterprise assessment provides more information in the fastest amount of time so you can assess your entire class in a single period.
- You make data-driven decisions. STAR Reading Enterprise includes new tools, new content, and new reports to provide you with skill-specific, actionable data to help you target instruction and practice, select students for intervention, and predict state-test performance—all to inform your daily decision making and planning.
STAR Early Literacy
With STAR Early Literacy Enterprise, you can:
- Accurately and reliably assess 41 skills in 3 key domains and 10 sub-domains of early literacy and numeracy.
- Screen students for placement, diagnostic assessment, progress monitoring, growth measurement, and outcomes assessment.
- Streamline testing and eliminate test anxiety with computer-adaptive technology.
- Monitor student and class progress throughout the year.
- Save money by administering assessments as often as you like at no additional cost.
How STAR Math Enterprise Works
- Student takes the assessment. Because each correct or incorrect response the student chooses instantly adjusts the difficulty of the next question, only a small number of questions are required to verify the student's true achievement level. That means you get more value out of each testing session.
- You get results. You can test your entire class in a single period because STAR Math Enterprise makes assessment easy to administer in the fastest amount of time—just 15 minutes per test.
- You make data-driven decisions. STAR Math Enterprise testing data helps you determine mastery of math skills for each student, so you can personalize practice and instruction, schedule appropriate interventions, and forecast student performance on state tests. New tools, content, and reports provide more information with which to make your daily decisions as you plan your course of instruction.
Rosetta Stone Classroom: Solutions for Measurable Language-Learning Success
Incorporate Rosetta Stone® Classroom into your school’s curriculum and accelerate language learning. Our engaging, award-winning program correlates to state and national standards, so you know your students are getting the very best language-learning solution available.
Our user interface captivates students from the first screen, keeping them engaged in learning while the program helps them acquire critical language skills.
- Advanced speech recognition technology guides students to more accurate pronunciation.
- Contextual Formation™ engages students in lifelike conversations that let them produce spoken or written sentences from words and phrases they’ve learned.
- Adaptive Recall™ schedules review material to appear at optimal intervals to test new language knowledge and ensure retention.
- Interactive speaking activities help students begin to speak the new language in just a few screens.
Milestones at the end of each unit simulate real-life conversations.
- Interactive grammar and spelling activities reinforce lessons and make language learning fun.
Teacher and Administrative Tools
- Easy-to-use, intelligent administrator tools establish role-based responsibilities and student groups based on your unique organizational structure.
- Register students individually or use import and mapping tools to upload an entire class.
- Powerful tools deliver easy-to-use reports and graphs that track student progress.
- An intuitive curriculum editor lets teachers customize courses for individual or classroom development needs.
- Audio Companion™
- Reinforce language learning on-the-go with Rosetta Stone Classroom® Audio Companion™ CDs.
- Learners can play the CDs on personal music players or stereos and take the Rosetta Stone Classroom experience with them wherever they go.
Using the Audio Companion CDs, learners will hear and repeat the words and phrases in activities that match the lessons in Rosetta Stone software, boosting comprehension and recall.
SOLO is a literacy suite of the most popular assistive technology accommodations, including a text reader, graphic organizer, talking word processor, and word prediction. The new version (SOLO 6) was completely redesigned to be simple to use, yet powerful for students who struggle to read and write. For these students, SOLO 6 places all of the right tools at their fingertips. The accommodations in SOLO put students in charge of their own learning.
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing
Whether you want to learn essential keyboarding skills or improve overall typing efficiency, Mavis Beacon will guide you step-by step on your road to success! Improve speed and accuracy with detailed assessments, customized lessons and skill-building games.
In addition to Mavis Beacon's personal typing instruction, detailed reports illustrate overall progress and assist in identifying specific strengths and weaknesses. Powerful learning tools, along with this detailed reporting will help typists excel at their own pace. Hard work is rewarded with "recess time" and certificates of completion. Cool tools such as fun arcade-style games enrich the learning experience.
Redesigned with advanced technology and updated with even more features--Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing offers typists of all skill levels and ages a brand new learning experience with greater benefits and increased efficiency.
NWEA Measures of Academic Progress® (MAP®) tests present students with engaging, age-appropriate content. As a student responds to questions, the test responds to the student, adjusting up or down in difficulty.
The result is a rewarding experience for the student, and a wealth of detailed information for teachers, parents and administrators.
Learning A-Z is dedicated to working with teachers to give them the resources they need to reach every child, on every learning level. All of our readers, lessons, worksheets, interactive audio books, and other materials can be customized. This means every child can have what is most appropriate for his/her developmental level.
We strive to provide educators, schools, and districts with effective, affordable, easy-to-use tools that meet all the needs in today's diverse student population. And we are resolved to continue engaging with teachers and other educators to constantly improve and expand our learning solutions.
Raz-Kids delivers hundreds of interactive, leveled eBooks spanning 27 levels
Follett Destiny Library Manager
Destiny Library Manager includes:
- Easy-to-use PreK-12-focused circulation, cataloging, inventory and reporting functions for school libraries.
- Fun and engaging search and discovery interfaces for students and teachers to find the curriculum, reference and library resources they need.
- Free mobile apps for students and staff that support BYOD and 1-to-1 initiatives.
A direct connection to Follett’s Titlewave, the most powerful online collection development tool available, as well as integration with Follett’s TitleWise Online Collection Analysis tool.
Finale®is the ultimate music notation program giving you complete control over every aspect of the printed page while providing full MIDI capabilities and unparalleled audio output. Finale provides hundreds of customizable music education worksheets. Quickly produce flashcards, puzzles, and exercises for classes in general music, theory and ear training, composition, arranging, and jazz improvisation.
Whether you’re creating music for beginning students or guiding advanced students through harmonic analysis you have the customized tools and resources you need to teach and inspire your students.