Burbank School District 111 will have four school board seats to be filled at the April 6, 2021 Consolidated Election. Candidates who are elected will fill four-year terms expiring in April 2025.
Candidates for the office of school board can begin to circulate nominating petitions for signatures beginning September 22, 2020. The candidate filing period begins on December 14, 2020 and ends December 21, 2020.
Click here for Cook County Clerk filing locations.
As a courtesy, District 111 is providing an election packet for school board candidates which includes the following documents:
- Board of Education Member Candidate Requirements
- Petition for Nomination Form
- Statement of Candidacy Form
- Loyalty Oath Form
- Statement of Economic Interests Form
- Campaign Contact Form
- Key Dates for School Board Candidates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Article: Getting on, and staying on, the ballot
It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that the required forms are completed in full.
Click here for the school board candidate election packet. Printed packets are also available at the district office.
Candidates may visit the following websites for more detailed information:
Cook County Clerk – www.cookcountyclerk.com/elections
Illinois Association of School Boards – www.iasb.com/elections