Burbank School District 111 is pleased to introduce a new online payment program, e~Funds for Schools. The e~Funds program replaces E-Pay and offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments online and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have various school fees and lunch payments electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website.
The e~Funds for Schools electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service. See fees listed below:
- Checking Account-No transaction fee
- Credit or Debit Card-$2.00 per transaction fee
When you set up your account, please review your options carefully.
No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, a receipt will be sent via email detailing the transaction.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e~Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district
- Online payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time
- The program offers various types of payment to families that include but are not limited to instructional materials, field trip fees, yearbook fees, graduation fees, and of course food service The system may be expanded to include other fees as well.
- Payments are posted in real time to your child’s
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse
Questions can be referred to [email protected]