Burbank School District 111 is a school district located in Burbank, Illinois. The district was established in 1923, nearly a half a century before the city incorporated in 1970. District schools include seven elementary schools and one junior high school, all of which are located within the city of Burbank.
Developing Young Minds for Tomorrow
The mission of Burbank School District 111 is to provide a quality education in a safe and secure environment to ensure students reach their full potential as socially responsible life-long learners.
Our core values
- Quality educational opportunities in a safe and secure environment
- Each child's ability to learn and the development of the whole child
- Respectful and productive collaboration amongst the school communities
- Our educational community including home, school, and local community
- The diversity of our community
- Open, honest, and effective communication within school communities
- Professional expertise of our educators and educational leaders
- Life-long learning
- Financial responsibility and accountability
- State of the art facilities incorporating advanced technologies